Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm BACK.. been too long

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated my blog.. April 2011, so much has happened since then, I don’t even know where to begin, but I will try.

I am now working full time at Dr Pepper Snapple and loving it. I have learned a lot and have met some amazing people along the way. About a year ago I started to learn how to play piano, and I have gone far, I can now play many songs, now I am just working on playing “in between the notes” to make the chords sound pretty. This past year I have learned a lot about myself and how strong I really am. God has shown me how much He loves me. I have said for years yes I am loved but never really “FELT” the love from God, but in the past year God has become REAL and His Love and grace so real. He is truly my friend and I KNOW He will NEVER let me down. Even looking back I can see God’s hand upon my life and His plan for. I am excited to be able to share with you the lessons I learned and just be REAL. About being a Mom of a 6 and 4 year old boys, a wife , a friend, and the struggles I face and I think in some ways the struggles we all face. I think what is all about bottom line is you are enough! In the journey I am learning that all I have to show up for the battle because the battle has already been won!

So now I have a 6 ½ year old, Tyler he is in first grade and loving it. This is one smart kid, he loves school. Right now his favorite subjects are recess and lunch… (those were mine too). He is also really good at Science and Art. He did inform me that he does not like Math, so we will see if that changes he is really good at it. Tyler has such a sweet spirit and tender heart, I know he will be a World Changer.
Parker (4yrs old) on left; Tyler (6yrs old) on right



Parker just turned 4, and I say God created this boy extra cute so he could make it to his next birthday, this kid keeps us on our toes, he is very strong willed for sure. Bottom line Parker is a sweetie when he wants to be and he is growing up so fast. He loves to play with cars and super heroes and Star Wars stuff and his favorite color is blue. I love to see his face light up when he gets excited, just warms my heart. I know that whatever is in his future will be great too.

I always have felt my boys are going to be World Changers and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.



I hope you will be able to get something out of what am able to share and if you want o share please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment