Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Been a while... back on track.. this is the day!

Well it has been a while since I last posted… in the time that has passed. My kids are doing great.. Tyler is growing like a weed and loving to play and just use his imagination and boy does he have one… Parker is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up and just about to walk any day.. He just wants to be around Tyler as much as he can.. it is really cute.. Joshua is back from CA has been for a while.. and our marriage is SO much better PTL.. and I am so glad to be back where we use to be many many moons ago.
This is week two of me walking to work out… running is a while off.. but last week I walked once around the Town Lake Park and this week we are doing two times around.. I am sucking at my food though… I seem to forget that just because I work out I can’t eat whatever I want.. so today I have started to get back on track.. many motivators on this.. my dear friend Heather James, she has lost weight and looks great and that inspires me.. I also got on the scale and did some measurements.. and yeah so motivated the numbers are up… and they should be going down… but it is up to me to get on the band wagon and start being accountable for what I eat.. and for those of you that were keeping me accountable asking me how it was going.. please start that up again.. apparently I need this..
Well off to work some more.. work has really picked up.. YEAH!!!
Hope everyone is doing well..
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment