Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tyler 3.5 in Preschool/ Parker is 1!

Hey all so it has been a while since I sent out an update.. thought I would send one out today..


Tyler is now 3.5 years old.. has started preschool and loves it, he is doing great and having a great time, attached is a picture of him at home.. I asked what he was doing, he said, "I'm just chillin Momma." He is growing so fast and is a great big brother. He loves Hot Wheels, Cars, and Dinosaurs, and Comic stuff...He says the funniest things right now too..... The other day he was so proud he could pray all by himself, his reason was that he had teeth... (random I know but that is my Tyler random)... He is growing up so fast... He is about 41 inches tall...

Parker is now 1! He has been going to a new daycare we call is school, and is finally getting adjusted.. we are so blessed to have found the place the boys go for sure..





Yesterday was Parker's birthday and he had a blast... besides the doctor visit (side not don't schedule your kids for well visits on their bdays... oh well) At lunch he got to have another cupcake..We got to spend alot of family time together, and after Joshua got off work we drove to the mall and played on a playground for a good bit, then he got pick out a stuffed animal at the Disney store... he picked out Perry the Platypus (from Phenius and Ferb), he loves it. All is well with him.. he now weighs 24lbs think that is the 75th percentile, and is 32 3/4 inch long... which is technically off the charts.. they are saying 97th percentile. He is growing great and right no track.... does not really talk much... yells alot.. at stuff... and grunts alot... When he wants to he can say Bubba, Momma, and Dadda and Uhoh. He LOVES to eat really anything.. we have not found anything he really wont eat.


Both growing boys!

Joshua is doing well, working hard and enjoying the boys... and taking care of the family... love him so much and so proud of him! Love you Joshua!

I am doing well, much better at not drinking so much coke if any.. that is big thing for me.. I am getting back into the swing of working out again.. my knee is ready and I need to get back out there... now just if I could get more sleep.. Oh yeah The family birthday party for Parker went great thanks to all who came (More pics to come).. I finally got my picture wall done.. and love it.. now just to add more pictures!!!


Hope you are well!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too, Sweetie! Our boys sure are getting big fast. They say it goes by in the blink of an eye, and it's no joke. I still can't believe we have two wonderful son's let alone that the youngest just turned 1... Much love!

    ReplyDelete